Body Shapes Medical is seeking two qualified professionals to implement the internal and external campaigns necessary to achieve short and long-term growth for the largest hormone therapy company in the region. Successful candidates will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet the objectives of Body Shapes Medical under direct supervision of the Chief Marketing Officer. Applicants must have previous examples highlighting their management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of an organization.
Two positions are available at this time. Both positions will work together with the CMO to advance major campaigns. Candidates will be held accountable for responsibilities based on the general goals listed below. Preference for one position over the other should be specified within the cover letter.
1. Internal Relations and Member Engagement
- The successful candidate will implement marketing strategies designed to build organizational identification, improve education, increase retention and streamline communication among current members at Body Shapes Medical.
2. External Relations and Development
- The successful candidate will implement marketing strategies designed to attract new members, build organizational identification, advance the referral process, update traditional and social media campaigns, and grow the Body Shapes Medical across current and new markets.
- Coordinate a wide range of marketing, advertising and promotional activities related to a) internal efforts relevant to staff and members and/or b) external efforts relevant to developing new patients and members.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future campaigns.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing campaigns.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms on the BodyShapesMedical.com website and applicable social media platforms.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results as guided by key performance indicators.
- Assist the Chief Marketing Officer with management of the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Create marketing presentations to present to staff and members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Preference given to candidates with 1-3 years of proven experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Ability to exhibit technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge. Preferred candidates will have a high interest in industries related to health, fitness, medicine, hormone therapy and/or sport.
- Must have experience with relevant software applications including Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, & Powerpoint.
- Preferred candidates will also have demonstrated experience with creative design and video applications such as, but not limited to, Apple iMovie, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut.
- Knowledge and examples of social media management, blog-writing, and website content are extremely beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive personality with the ability to identify and present needs of the marketing department, members and media mix.
- Organization, planning and time-management are an absolute must.
- High energy tempered by strategic thinking.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Demonstration of prior leadership.
Please send cover letter and resume to AGibson@BodyShapesMD.com as soon as possible. Position will be posted until filled.