25 Again uses only Bioidentical Hormones.
Many other dangerous hormones were offered by other companies in the past. Oftentimes, these were what are commonly called ‘synthetic’ hormones. There is a lot of research regarding the dangers of synthetic hormones. Here is a brief breakdown of the differences.
- Exact replica of hormones naturally produced by your body, matched molecule by molecule
- Derived from soy, yams and other plant extracts, which are manipulated in a lab setting to be identical your body’s hormones
- Your body will utilize these as naturally as it would if they were produced in your body
- Does not replicate process of your body’s creation of hormones
- Derived from plant progesterone and animal estrogens and can act as toxins to your body* because their chemical make-up cannot be metabolized properly.