25 Again by Body Shapes Medical uses ONLY Bioidentical Hormones.
Many other dangerous hormones were offered by other companies in the past. Oftentimes, these were what are commonly called ‘synthetic’ hormones. There is a lot of research regarding the dangers of synthetic hormones. Here is a brief breakdown of the differences.*
- Exact replica of hormones naturally produced by your body, matched molecule by molecule*
- Derived from soy, yams and other plant extracts, which are manipulated in a lab setting to be identical your body’s hormones*
- Your body will utilize these as naturally as it would if they were produced in your body*
- Does not replicate process of your body’s creation of hormones*
- Derived from plant progesterone and animal estrogens and can act as toxins to your body* because their chemical make-up cannot be metabolized properly.*
*Individual results may vary from person to person. The content of this website is for informational purposes only. Only a qualified medical provider can determine if you qualify for treatment. Contact us to schedule an appointment with one our qualified medical providers.