Many of the nasty side effects of aging can be controlled, avoided, or even reversed through proper use of vitamins and supplements. Research has shown that it is extremely important for consumers to do their research before purchasing any of these from name brand stores. Some of these knowingly or unknowingly mislead consumers in regards to use, potency, and even composition.
The vitamins and supplements offered by 25 Again undergo the same testing and standards followed by the FDA. They are safe and effective. Take a look at the following examples offered by our medical staff and talk about your needs at your next appointment with our experts.
- Want more energy? B12 is your answer. Known as a great energy booster, B12 works through red blood cells, assisting them in carrying oxygen throughout your body more effectively and efficiently. B12 also aids in increasing metabolism rates, thereby increasing weight loss. Don’t necessarily look for B12 in foods, as an injection allows a more direct and immediate absorption into the bloodstream. There isn’t anything lost in the digestive process. Regular B12 shots are reported in our patients to increase weight loss while also increasing energy levels. B12 shots are included in our membership program. Click here to learn more.
- Also known as a “Buck Shot” injection, this multi-vitamin shot also contains B12 and maximizes weight loss and energy levels by including riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, niacin, methionine, inositol, choline (MIC), and L-Carnitine. Many of our members receive this shot weekly as an adjunct portion to our HCG Weight Loss plan.
Buck shots are included in our membership program. It’s highly important to know your allergies with this shot, as anyone with a sulfa allergy may have an allergic reaction. Click here for special pricing on multiple shot packages.
- Cortisol Manager— Manages the cortisol stress hormone that causes an increase in fat storage, damage to blood vessels and tissues caused by inflammation, improves mental acuity through restorative sleep, repairs adrenals through restorative sleep, stops hormone imbalance due to excess production of cortisol that steal from pregnenolone pathway, normalizes the HPA axis response that can affect negatively the adrenals and thyroid, works as an adaptogen to help one correct negative responses to stress without over correction.*
- 5HTP - Promotes the production of serotonin, helpful with mood improvement and mental clarity.
- Eskimo PurEFA - Supports healthy cholesterol, healthy arteries, prevents inflammation, supports healthy mood, supplies nutrients to skin supporting healthy elasticity and moisture, supports brain focus and thinking, supports healthy joint cartilage, prevents fatty food cravings, supports prevention of PMS/hot flashes.
- Vitamin D3 - D3 is both a vitamin and a hormone. It acts as a vitamin when bound with calcium. We cannot digest calcium without adequate amounts of D3. D3 is provided via sunlight. With skin cancer increasing, we do not get enough exposure. D3 deficiencies can result in health problems such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, kidney stones, osteoporosis, and neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s. It is believed to play a role in reducing one’s risk of cancer as well. 2,000-5,000 IU per day are recommended.
- Krebs Magnesium Potassium Chelates - Magnesium is a very common mineral deficiency. It is required to produce ATP energy in muscles for energy and caloric burn. Magnesium deficiencies can cause restlessness, anxiety, insomnia, poor sleep quality, headaches and muscle tension, and hypertension.
- Probiotics (Pearls) - Provides regularity and enhances digestion and can prevent the recycling of estrogen that is conjugated by the liver to leave the body. Supports the prevention of UTIs or bacterial vaginosis. Protects the lining of the intestines.
- Resveratrol — Slows down aging process—Greatly encourages weight loss and increased metabolism—Boosts energy levels—Reduces bloating, fatigue, and constipation—Supports cardiovascular health—Powerful anti-oxidant—May reduce the risks of heart disease and age related illnesses (like Alzheimer’s) - May counter the effects of a high-fat diet— Anti cancer—May counter Type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Resveratrol is a natural compound found in the skin of grapes, as well as red wine.
- Buffered Corn free Vitamin C- Protects and strengthens collagen in arteries and skin, acts as an antioxidant to protect against free radical damage that accelerates aging and wrinkling, supports kidney health, is an anti-histamine, strengthens adrenals to be able to provide stress adaption, promotes healthier DHEA production, reduces and resolves fatigue.
- Ginkgo Biloba Plus—Increases circulation even with restriction, while allows for better hearing, healthier gums, better brain functioning, nerve functioning, peripheral circulation, sexual sensitivity and functioning. Also can improve mood.
- Indolplex - Promotes healthy hormone balance, weight management, healthier cells, less inflammation, better fat burning (enhances lipolysis up to several hours post exercise when taken before exercise). Also aids in the body's detox of environmental pollutants.
- Lavela WS1265 - Improves anxiety naturally without side effects or addictive properties.
- Clinical Nutrients for Women, 45+ Women, Men, and for 50+ Men- Comprehensive formula addressing essential nutrients for men and women wanting to age as healthy as possible. Provides stress management, bone health, improves blood sugar, and promotes wellness. Contains support for healthy adrenal and thyroid function.
- Rhodiola - repairs and strengthens adrenals (adrenals control cortisol levels) thereby reducing stress and increasing energy.